Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Which Sim Game Is The One Where You Get Pregnant

zucchini pancakes with chive quark

zucchini is actually the vegetables that I eat the least happy. Unless I make these fruits small buffers. Going away from us really well, because they are just ultra delicious. So good that I rarely gotten something and then Mark is with anguish in his face on the sofa and moans: "I feel bad."

following ingredients processing I:

4 large zucchini (and even this amount has not been enough back so that I was too tired, luckily I had two zucchini in reserve), 3 generous tablespoons whole wheat flour (here spelled, wheat goes well), 3 full-size eggs, a handful of grated cheese, various herbs (dill, parsley), salt and pepper and a bunch of spring onions.



I rasp the zucchini in a food processor on coarse grater, they give in a large bowl and stir generously salt underneath. Now start the zucchini to draw water. After 10 minutes, I press the zucchini in a sieve very well, so that as little moisture remains in it.

Then I stir the flour, eggs, herbs, chopped green onions and cheese and season with with salt and pepper. Now use salt sparingly, because the salted zucchini have been so before.



Now each one tablespoon of ground coming into a hot pan with oil, the dough is then pressed a little wide. Let roast until the buffer is from the bottom golden brown. Only contact.



Serve it with us is always a herb quark. Yesterday I went for a pure quark chives. But I stir cream cheese smooth with a little milk, season with salt and pepper and cut a bunch of chives into small rings that I never touch it with the quark.



The first buffer are ready and able be turned over.



And if the second side is golden brown, can throw themselves onto the hungry pack. With great difficulty I managed to snap a photo plate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment