Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boating Migraine Nausea

Vegetarian bean chili

chili I usually cook with beef and sausage. This chile here I have tried without meat, and also has very good taste.

Ingredients: 2 cans of beans, one white and one red, 1 large onion, some tomato paste, chili powder, thyme and paprika. In addition, a few pickled jalapeno rings. Which provide the extra kick to this dish. For serving I added another 1 cup Greek yogurt cream.



The preparation is easy and less time consuming. The onion into thin slices, I've planed and fried in oil golden brown. This provides subtle roasted flavors in the chili.



While the onions cook, I pour the beans, not to the slimy juice in Chili have. When the onions are brown, I roast two tablespoons of tomato paste to give the beans in the pot, pour a cup of water and give you right now the jalapeno rings into the pot.



simmer a few minutes until the beans are nice and hot, season with thyme, paprika and chili powder and then it's finished already.



the chili I serve with yoghurt cream and two slices of melted cheese, which I quite simply heated in the microwave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment