Friday, February 4, 2011

Arkham Horror Where To Buy London

The duo

February is the best month. Not weather-technical - but because the Okra then a birthday. Well, the birthday is over, tomorrow will be celebrated at the in-laws a little bit and that's why today was baked cakes.

As my mother has long been once again he has wished for a bee sting, I will meet her this request tomorrow. Today was - among other things - baking day.

my bee sting I'm always on dough - and it's worth, I'm always like a big dough of 600g and a cube of yeast and prove the second sheet then with another variety. Today it is even an apple pie.

I prepare the dough in my food processor. I measure flour 600g (Type 405) now and mix it with 150g of sugar. Then I warm 250ml milk (not too hot, just warm), give a cube to yeast, mix well with the milk and feed them with 1 teaspoon of sugar. After a few minutes, a foam layer on the yeast milk and let it run. With the dough hook set I begin to mix the flour and pour the yeast milk slowly into the flour. This is an egg and a pinch of salt (which I forget but regularly). When the milk is stirred something up would be 250g butter or margarine to the dough. The dough in this way is very soft and moist.



After feeling or knead in a little flour, but the dough should not be too hard.



If you use high quality yeast, you could tell when kneading as the dough rises. After thorough kneading, I let him rest for 20 minutes and then share it in two. I prepare first the apple cake. For that I need 10 small apples, peeled and cut into columns. I have read and Jonagold. This does not oxidize the apples, I beträufele them with the juice of a lemon.



Now the dough is a tie and wax paper sheet.



I push him roughly with his hands in shape and roll it out of a small hand roller. Then, check still with his hands if the dough is evenly distributed throughout thick and possibly a little more correct.



Then the apples are distributed, and - if you like - topped with raisins and almonds.



So the apples during baking are nice and soft, they can show with greased baking paper. I decide on a regular basis but for a different way - Streussel. I prepare most of the "free-to-mouth" to butter, sugar and flour. Today I weighed up. 300g flour, 200g butter, 100g sugar was at the end of the perfect mix. Quickly in a food processor with the K-hook, knead when they are too crumbly, again squeeze with your hands. Then spread the apples on and off it goes into the oven. 180 °, about 35 minutes, then the cake is ready.



But even as he is in the oven, comes the second turn. My bee sting I always do with walnuts instead of almonds because I like the strong taste of nuts. 150g walnuts, finely ground. Then a piece of butter and 200g sugar to boil and stir together. Butter and sugar give a bound mass and the sugar crystals have to have completely dissolved.



Once butter and sugar are mixed well have - so it should look like -



I take the ground from heat and stir in the nuts. Now begins the butter from the rest to sell, and that must be prevented. And it must be stirred constantly and until the ground gets really thick, a bright color and assumes cools slowly. If they are not quite so hot, I stir an egg and a sip of cream (2 tablespoons) to where it is now stirred further, the bee sting is glassy. Now the bee sting can be spread on the rolled dough. For bee sting, I prefer the dough always high margins and bake the cake in a large plate. The coating cooks namely during baking and is looking like the times down the road from dough, which can prevent the high margins.



also bake this cake at 180 ° for about 35 minutes and sees the end it is sensational from



The taste of caramel and nuts, and yeast is very soft. Even the apple pie is an absolute pleasure and it tastes great even without the whipped cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment