Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Harlem Globetrotters Pinball Machine For Sale

courage to change - Potato Kebabs

Gyros - to this Court, I think especially of my grill sports friend Jack the Ribber. Ratgar runs one of the most brilliant BBQ blogs that I know and regularly invents great recipes that never fail to recreate it. From it, a spice mixture is for a really good gyros. But you can

Gyros - unlike the Ribber - enjoy time vegetarian. And that's what I've found a great recipe Chefkoch.de. Like so many times I've adjusted during the preparation nor to my own taste.

base for the spice mixture, the following Ingredients:
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tsp thyme, shredded
- 3 tsp chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin (cumin)
- 3 tsp marjoram,
shredded - 3 tsp oregano, shredded
- 3 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon



stirred together, the powder looks like (and will last for some marinades).



For the potato Gyros we will also need: potatoes, 2 red pepper, 1 zucchini, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and 100g of feta cheese.



I washed the potatoes and cut with shell in columns. To speed up in the pan goes, I have the pre-cooked potato wedges in the microwave for 5 minutes. All other vegetable ingredients I cut into fine strips and slices.



Then come until the potatoes and onions



and immediately after the peppers, zucchini and garlic slices in the pan, in which I heated 2 tablespoons olive oil.

I seasoned the vegetables with plenty of salt and pepper and a generous tablespoon of the mixture Gyros - I love it spicy. And the chili flakes, I was not disappointed.



For a bit more protein, I have prepared a small "insert", I eat sour cream to it. But I have a cup of sour cream (my favorite variety is Milbona), stirred salt, pepper and some chopped chives together.



If the vegetables are nicely browned and cooked, I stir a few tablespoons of water and some cream cheese into the vegetables and then crumbling the feta over it. Which may still melt a little bit - well, and then it's finished already.



And now I set it with a generous serving of sour cream, and after I have plastered his plate full, I am happy that tomorrow is something there - it was in fact delicious. The gyro mix is the ultimate recipe, no purchased mixture can match that. Thank Ratgar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment