Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scorpio Man Interested In You

spinach with onions from the Indian cuisine

Today was me again after spinach - was and after a quick check of a recipe from an Indian cookbook ensures that I have all the relevant ingredients in the house and can compensate for the missing. I have therefore decided brief prepared this dish, which had fallen to me some time ago, ever considered. A few years ago I ate this dish ever and I remembered that I also was already a great treat added.

Many preparations are not necessary, because I used spinach from the freezer. First, I cut two medium onions in half rings and rub a small piece of ginger. The two cloves of garlic, which had not yet heard was pure, but unfortunately not to be found, which I replaced with 1 / 2 teaspoon dried garlic. Used



I chopped spinach from the freezer, 800g. One should note that he is unseasoned. Spinach goes with this court very well, and if you get fresh, all the better, for no spinach taste better than fresh. is



of spices this recipe for the Indian kitchen kept quite simple. We need about 1 tsp coriander powder, ground cumin and turmeric. In addition, 1 / 4 teaspoon chili powder, cayenne here. Since I like spicy, I like to have 1 / 2 teaspoon increased, which to me was a bit too little.



are now the fried onion rings in ghee (I am a mix of tasteless oil and butter used) until they are golden brown.



Then comes the ginger and - if you have - the pressed garlic and lets them fry briefly. This happens to be also the ground spices. Then the spinach added, if he still frozen is it advisable to pour a few drops of water in the pot. Well then add salt and simmer the spinach about 15 minutes.

the very end I pour the spinach with 1 cup more cream.



Mmmmmhhhhhhhhhh ....... including myself creamed spinach tastes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment