Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brampton Black Hairstylist

Warm lentil salad with baked mozzarella

Did I mention before, that lenses are one of my favorite vegetables? Of this I can get never enough. They are also really versatile. I constantly find new species. My absolute favorite varieties are beluga lentils, these small black lentils. You also have the advantage that they do not have to soak and still in half an hour cooked. The taste is very fine, while cooking they lose a little bit of their color and become dark brown.
should
These lenses are now giving a salad. I have about 350g cooked in unsalted water. Moreover, then added salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and some chopped spring onions on the salad. I will improve my serving with diced feta cheese, to Mark I prepare fried mozzarella.



I cut the mozzarella into thick slices and coat it completely classical. Flour, beaten egg, bread crumbs.



I do not like raw onions and not contractual, sweating I think of the green onions in a pan in olive oil very briefly. You do not need to be roasted brown, but just something sauté until soft.



The fried mozzarella slices are cooked slowly in a lot of butter. It is important that they are well covered by the batter, so the cheese melts like running even in the pan.



After Contact:



the lentil salad I taste with salt, pepper, vinegar and oil as well as some sugar, stir in the onions and then goes to the sideboards.



Mark was again very satisfied. Especially the mozzarella has him very well tasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment