Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Tie Mattress On Car Roof

Parsley roots with Lauchrahm

following recipe I got from a colleague of my husband sent. It had long been in the pipeline, now finally I've made it even to prepare it. Thanks to Andreas has now expanded my standard recipe repertoire, for that is worth more to be eaten. Extremely tasty.

For the vegetables, the following ingredients (original amounts show off a little, I read at times, how I did it): 500g parsley root, were after peeling or 350g left, 1 small leek (120g), butter, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon good fraƮche cream. In addition, some parsley and seasoning to sprinkle a little cornstarch to thicken.



Mark likes to eat meat, I did it twice this week already plagued with vegetarian dishes, served gabs about it for meatballs. These consist of: 500g minced meat, 1 / 2 chopped onion, salt, pepper, paprika, 1 tablespoon mustard (Bautzen), 1 egg and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs.



the parsley roots, I peeled and cut into cubes, wash the leeks and cut into rings.



Then go. I fry the turnips in butter until they are lightly browned.



from the ingredients for the meatballs, I prepare the meat batter to, forming flat little patties and fry them in oil on both sides over low heat.



If the roots are well browned, the leek is this and is very short mitgebraten not want it to brown.



Then I clear off the vegetables with 1 cup water and let the vegetables cook for a few minutes, until the roots are tender.



The meatballs are now including those in the microwave and bake rye bread as a side dish.



The vegetables I bind off with 1 teaspoon cornstarch, stir in a tablespoon of creme fraiche and taste it with Salt and pepper. To serve, it is still sprinkled with parsley.



And my portion without meatballs

0 comments:

Post a Comment