Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Get On Cubefield At School

Spaghetti Aglio e olio e peperoncino

fast food at its best. Is fast and taste, what more could you want.

Today it went really fast because I used spaghetti instead of the pasta finished producing it, I usually like to do in the Pasta Fresca my food processor.

following ingredients were used:

spaghetti, olive oil, plenty of garlic, a chili pepper (the last of its kind in my freezer), basil, parsley, salt and Parmesan.



the garlic cloves (about half a bulb), I'm in the food processor finely chopped and the chili pepper coarsely pitted (leave side walls, a bit may sharply already be in the side walls put the focus), then I they crushed with a knife.



of herbs I use normally only parsley, today I still get a nice pot of basil, as may also the half with the food. cook



While the noodles in salt water, I gently fry in lots of olive oil garlic and chilli. The garlic should not be black but at the light brown, or he is bitter.



In between rubbing my drum Raffel Parmigiano Reggiano in the not too fine rasps.



is now almost as much of the garlic.



I stir in the chopped herbs under and pull the pan from the heat. The "sauce" is ready.

When the spaghetti is too far (I like it a little firm to the bite), I pour it off and mix the spaghetti with the garlic oil.



Transfer to plates, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and then can begin Spachtelei.

0 comments:

Post a Comment