Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Delete Login History At Facebook On Mac

break from the barbecue break - rump of Irish bulls

Yesssss .... we have finally done it again. What did? Well, fired up our grill, today the small handbag Grill Son of Hibachi (see also U.S. beef steak from the bag BBQ ) Unfortunately, it did not work the way it should, because the winter has the charcoal probably been hit a bit of moisture and more smoke as annealed.

We had a week ago, again a complete Roast beef bought in Selgros. This comes from the Irish bulls. More than half of the large piece stayed with my brother and my mother in law, for us a residual remained approximately 1400g.



I've broken down into 4 steaks, which have shown 2x300 and 2x400 aptly grams.



leaflets should also give it. Potato wedges for both of us, mushroom pan for Mark, cauliflower with sauce hollandaise for me. For the potato wedges

I cut 4 medium potatoes into slices. I had that pre-cooked 3 minutes in the microwave.



the cauliflower in salt water, I cooked al dente. I find nothing worse than soft-boiled vegetables.



The Hollandaise I first resolved 120g Butter (yes, this is no lightweight But there are indeed not too frequently) then 2:00 yolks with salt and lemon juice pitched and the hot clarified Butter slowly, initially beaten dropwise . ESGE controls!



The color is gross - is from Bioeiern egg yolks and the butter is from Kerrygold.



The wedges I've cooked in the pan. After I had just dried after Precooking, they go into the hot oil.



Seasoned I have them with salt and Gyros mixture of Jack the Ribber.



are also a few snippets of fresh oregano, which I had happened to be there.





For the mushroom pan, I'm just a pack of brown mushrooms and half an onion chopped and fried in butter until both are soft. Season with salt and pepper - that's it.



And while I werkel in the kitchen to have finished on time every side dishes, take care Mark is the barbecue. First, brush off the rust and burn times, which is always the first one.



Then come the steaks on the grill.



After turning, you can see that the coal was not fully fit. The branding has remained rather pale. I take time in advance, it still tasted good



And after suspension in a 100 ° oven for finally comes to the steak side dishes on the plate. Seasoned with salt and pepper, both fresh from the mill.



And the obligatory picture angle: the perfect cooking point for me. Soft Pink. And the meat was not very tender and juicy, but also taste really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment