Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vide De Mexicanas Famosas

Caipi Mini Guglhupf

Yesterday was once again a visit to my in-laws and what you're doing as a daughter? Cake bake and take, it is clear.

This time I had picked a coconut and lime cake that I wanted to do again. The recipe is delicious read. And while the preparation of the dough when I was still wondering in what shape the dough should be baked ultimately fell back on my mini-me-ring cake molds that I got as a gift from my mother.

following ingredients I used for the sponge cake

- peel of 2 limes
- 250 g flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar, baking soda
- 100g tablespoons coconut flakes
- 200g margarine
- 180g raw cane sugar
- 1 pinch ground vanilla
- 3 large eggs (4 medium)
- 80 ml coconut milk



From these ingredients I have prepared a batter. First I opened the margarine and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Then I stir in gradually the eggs. The dry ingredients are mixed together and then mixed in alternately with the coconut milk. This creates a loose dough. That I have filled in the molds, which I have previously ausgefettet and sprinkled with coconut. The crowd showed 12 tins full, also was left over dough for 4 muffins.



After baking, the chickens can be solved very easily from the silicone mold. I then got a bit to cool down.



've During this time I prepared the syrup with which the chickens are soaked.

did this I pressed 4 limes, It should result in 100ml juice. In addition, there are times 50ml water and 100g of raw cane sugar. Also, I'm still of 2 limes, the shells carefully cut and fitted, that will be cut from the little white dish. The peel strip I then cut into thin zest. These ingredients are boiled and simmered for so long, until a thick syrup has formed.



I also have a couple of toasted coconut in a frying pan dry. So I sprinkle the chickens after soaking.



And so they look at the end.



And the taste? Divine. The sweet The sour dough and syrup give a wonderful flavor composition. Highly recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment