Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nadine Jensen Showdown

All Hallows

The day after Hallowe'en. So far everything has gone quiet. I have so far experienced a very peaceful day, with my "granddaughter" spoken, I hear music that reminds me of a very pleasant evening in Cologne: Blind Guardian "Another Stranger Me". The concert on 19-10-2006 in the Live Music Hall. Together with Mark, and Andrea Martin. Even if one was a roll yet, which T-shirt as I remember take with me - and a fine cigar (Griffins) could smoke. The music was great, even if one could say Hansi well be that it approached the end of the tour. The mood in the audience very great - of course, you have sung along, some rather bawled .. but it was great.

moderated Just Ricx his mission - and again with Blind Guardian Celtic Spirit. " Thanks, my son! And by the way I learn about marsupials, have the strange food ideas. Well, who eats ashes .... has ashes in the mouth or something.

Now I'm waiting for the first time from the rest of the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment