Friday, November 9, 2007

Chi Hair Straightener Jc Penney Salon

I can see clearly now ...

takes slow ride to the forms - has yet to pack my Pipenutensilien with "As It Is in the lackeys of Winamp. This morning I am with headaches and other problems: wake up (aka knee pain) and I was actually not so sure whether I want to ride. But hope dies last is well known, so I will probably open me yet.

View Saturday to pipe - maybe I'll find a sweetie, I tend to my enabling small collections. Pipe makers meet - Arno? We'll see. We have already met, and I can read his posts in the forum. Either way, it will hopefully fun.

Sunday, Dreieich. So at least the planning is in the air. I'm also looking forward to see some familiar faces - such as Martin and his girlfriend Andrea. Murray - so I have noticed - there will not be there. Sabine is also there and will probably sign as usual and draw. That in any event extra packed my UA-T-shirt to make at least some advertising and support. To run a scenario, but then perhaps the time is missing. But at least I can get an overview - and that's something. I will be the first time there.

"Straight Through the Mirror" - Blind Guardian.

Yes, if you could see behind the mirror - to discover the world beyond. As the gap in Mary Poppins at New Year.

can come the weekend - I'm prepared. Also with a walking cane I will not discourage me. Quite the contrary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment