Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How To Make Dookie Chain

Frightening parallels ...

then I've just done the way I mentioned earlier still. The new shoes are great - maybe I'll even order the mandatory blisters on his heels (usually two) around.

But I was at the bus stop but then something shocked. Only a young mother with a child, the mother of a smoking cigarette in his mouth - fine, get the child from the same dose of nicotine than smoke and passive smoking.

This can be seen everywhere - and ignored it. Does it still goes: "Everyone has his own fortune."

And so it was not added, what scares me.

did you know, kind reader of my blog that at least here at my location, the lamps of street lighting to address parallel with those in the bus shelter - where there is always this A0 advertising? I just had a wonderful outlook took on a commercial bank, which promises a very full-bodied rather nice rate, but with appropriate initial deposit, and the street lighting in their evening service.

I do not know what happens when the street lights not working, but the advertising on bus shelters. Looks kinda strange then good.

added Somewhere a bird cried - it was like in the summer when the friends begin to build a nest, and the temperature was already almost warm.

"Where sweet birds sang the late ..."

Thank you, William. If you had dreamed of you that you have before then, but built a multi-storey house and the sounds> behind < dem Haus ortbar waren?

0 comments:

Post a Comment