Thursday, November 8, 2007

Is The Golden Puffle Real

If you go on a journey ... and some other more

Very funny, but I can not laugh anyway.

I want to Werl - from my location. If no problem. Only now there are two things collide: the arrival time, according to information and the service end of my wealth. And since a smooth-five minutes in between. Let's see if I can get from the station to come out to set up - otherwise I'm cold fast, and are getting a bad mood. That must now not be real.

And I know the last time it's been quiet here.

Guy Fawkes Day has come and gone and again - at least what I thought of it. "V for Vendetta" is great.

"Remember, remember the fifth of november ..." Yes, yes. "1812" and a movie that wonderfully illustrates the techniques of manipulation. Why I must always think of Manuelo? Perhaps because V sets similar behavior to light. Who is "V" has not yet seen - an absolute must! Especially because he is photographed beautifully.

I have one of my favorite videos rediscovered: "Not for the Dough" by Multicyde, with excerpts from this Norwegian animated film. Simply brilliant.

AD & D on Tuesday night was great: we did it, not even to be mostly OOC. This is - I think - half the troops currently flat, let's see what you can do there.

weekend was some good news: I can scan the Munchkin card that has drawn me John, and put online here.

The rest of the evening may come - July will call back, and there will be a conversation. Let's see how this proceeds. I sense bad ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment