Thursday, March 3, 2011

Headache In Cold Weather

Back to winter with red cabbage-noodle casserole

is also in this recipe, my thanks to Andreas, the parsnip recipe tasted so good to me already has. The cabbage-noodle casserole was even better, and if this continues, I'll hire him as a co-author. As we have

ingredients list: 500g fresh red cabbage

(was a bit more with me, and please, please, do not use red cabbage finished out of the glass!) 1 handful of raisins, pine nuts and - because I do not have enough of them had - a few pumpkin seeds, pepper, salt, thyme, cooked spiral pasta (were about 200g raw weight), some oil for frying, Parmesan cheese to sprinkle 1 tablespoon creme fraiche and a ball mozzarella. Add to that an onion and 3 cloves of garlic. 've



the red cabbage I cut into strips, the onions and garlic into fine dice and everything together at the Le Creuset in oil-fried and seasoned with salt and pepper.



Meanwhile, I've cooked the pasta in boiling salted water and toasted pine nuts and pumpkin seeds in a small frying pan without oil. I have also been times the mozzarella cut into cubes and put to some thyme.



the red cabbage I have stirred a spoonful of creme fraiche and the remaining ingredients except the Parmesan also been raised. In between, plenty of samples taken - the stuff just tastes too good. I love red cabbage.



then I still have mixed everything together the noodles and poured into a baking dish. With a little grated Parmesan sprinkled coarse and into the oven.



remains at 200 ° of the control now about 20 minutes in the oven and then looks like this



that I've still got a look-up in the evening - which I normally never do - says it all in, right? Totally delicious. The more often are now. What I was glad that was a pretty big portion for the next day left for me. With the above amount you get two to three people sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment