Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Older Sister Tech To Mastu

Red onion very green

A recipe from Chefkoch.de inspired me to today's dinner. In the end I improvised so much that the original recipe is really nothing left - but came out an impressively good result.

the pizza dough, I naturally made itself. So I used:
- (proceed by feel), about 125-150ml warm water

The ingredients I have - 200g wheat flour type 405
- 1 / 2 sachet dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
in my food processor and kneaded in about 5 minutes on an elastic and soft but not dry dough. While the dough is gone (Mark asks every time, "whereas" - a satisfactory Answer I could not give him yet) I have dedicated myself to the surface. But I have

a bunch of spring onions cut into thin rings, half a bunch parsley finely chopped, 100g cream cheese (natural) 2 tablespoons sour cream stirred in, and folded in the herbs and all seasoned with salt and pepper.

After the dough was slightly risen, I saw him again vigorously kneaded by hand and sit for times briefly. This is important so that he can relax after mixing and then roll out well. The "roll out" then I have this time made by hand and flatten the dough, let stand a slightly thicker edge and pressed around him. Then I have spread with a spoon the topping and omitted the edge there.

Now the onion pizza is heated in the oven to 200 °. And a short time later spread all over the inviting aromas of cooking. After 30 minutes, the wait is almost over. The pizza is now covered with wafer-thin slices prosciutto, cut into quarters and served.

And before it was destroyed completely, I could have a photo shoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment